Thursday, December 12, 2013

Pictures from Day 1 of the December 2012 trip


Well, I had a bit of trouble uploading pictures to my blog last year and now that I have that fixed, I've included pictures from Day 1 of my December 2012 road trip.  A little late, yes, but I got it figured out.  Also, someone did replay to my article in Texas Escapes about the big crumbling building and did confirm that it was an old school. Onward to day 2!


Along I-20 east of Dallas

Along I-20 east of Dallas


brrrrr!


Totally useless today!

The Medicine Mounds just south of Chillicothe, TX



Old Gas Station in the ghost town of Medicine Mound, TX

Quiet winter day in the ghost town of Medicine Mound, TX

Old school in the ghost town of Medicine Mound, TX

Ghost farm near the ghost town of Medicine Mound, TX

No comments:

Post a Comment