Sunday, May 23, 2010

Masayuki loses her head **WARNING: GRAPHIC PICTURE **


So after going to the grocery, also knows as visiting "Wally World" I got the truck all washed up for the road trip. That is one of those crazy little things that I MUST do. I can't go on a road trip with a dirty truck, knowing full well that I'll be hitting some dirt roads and it will be filthy in no time. Call me crazy but it is what it is. When I got done with that, it was time to head to my sister's house for some birthday celebrations. And of course, Masayuki made an appearance and was gonna take some pics with the birthday boy and girl. BUT...I left her on the kitchen table and I went into another room then I heard those dreadful words..."oh no". I figured either she prematurely went for the cake or she was shattered to pieces. Then word reached me that she tipped over and her head fell clean off. It just rolled around the table like a marble...well a marble with an ugly hairdo. I thought it was a joke at first but as you can clearly see in the picture, it is true. At least she did not share the same fate that Mrs. Claus did at my 40th birthday party. Thanks to my great friends I received the "ugly gifts" in front of my friends and family. All I could say was "I'll have to explain this to you all". Then gravity somehow grabbed a hold of Mrs. Claus and she was history. So Santa makes his way through the world, landing on porches and hiding in closets, as the merry-go-round of ugly gift re-giving keeps on happening. At this point Masayuki will be repaired, either by crazy glue, duct tape, or both. Whatever it takes, she is coming with me on this trip, head or no head. So fear not folks, there will be updates with her travels as originally planned. That's all for now..there will be plenty more when I get on the road real soon.
A great quote I recently received via email: "Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it." Wow that is so, so true if you think about it.

1 comment:

  1. Poor little Masayuki. She'll need a neck massage for sure.

    ReplyDelete