Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Inside Job


Well...I guess I can't blame anyone but myself. Maybe I should have waited to start talking about those ugly gifts. Maybe I should not have told anyone I was going out of town. Maybe I should have taken my key back from my sister's house. Maybe I should have burned all those ugly gifts when I had the chance. I arrived home from work today, thankful to see no Santa on my porch, toilet paper in my trees, or the rubber arthritic see-through hand stuck to my front door. But, as I walk inside...damn! Right there on top of my suitcase...well...you can see the pic. The first thing I thought of was...I would like a vanilla wafer. But the second thing I thought of was "those suckas done got my family involved in this racket". So I stopped by my sis and of course she "tried" to act all innocent, but the smile on her face told me otherwise. Besides, she has a key and lived 2 doors down so who else could it be? I didn't see any broken windows so I knew she either put it there or let them in. So after holding her little doggy Prissy hostage, she confessed. Revenge shall be mine and now my only, OLDER (of course...duh) sister is in the mix.


More to come from the road soon. Oh, and by the way, Masayuki is repaired (somewhat) and she is ready to roll! See ya soon!
P.S. Cat, I didn't mean any of that. Thanks for getting my mail and watering my plants. Or should I wait and thank you when I get back, just in case you water my mail and get my plants?

No comments:

Post a Comment